For Joy Division, Siouxsie, Cure Fans..A Bizarre Live Event.. April 9th 2005

  • Valerie/Gino Sanchez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      **Post-Punk Expo.**
      Saturday April 9th, 2005
      LIVE @ Cafe Revolucion
      527 El Paso St. / San Antonio, TX

      Bizarre Musik Machine (San Antonio, TX)
      PALE  (Houston,TX)
      Low Technicians  (Austin, TX)
      Hearts Fail (San Antonio, TX)

      A Night deticated to bands similar to those in The Subject of this message.. This will be a night of Awsome Musik driven by Pure Post-Punk/Electro Substance!!

      If you Like Bands such as: The Cure, Joy Division, Chameleons UK, Siouxsie & The Banshees, Cocteau Twins, Depeche Mode, etc.. Then you will Definately Enjoy This Show!!

      For More Information on The Event & The Bands, Please Visit:  http://www.bizarremusik.com

      or Click the address below for a Web Flyer:

      Hope to See You There,
      Gino
      of Bizarre Musik Machine

      If you like: Bjork, Cocteau Twins, Joy Division, Siouxsie, The Cure etc..
      May We Introduce Something Bizarre:
      http://www.bizarremusik.com

      Do you Yahoo!?