My Interview with actor Thomas Jane for Rusty Blades EP is up at DOA!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2012
      Whoo, hoo! I'm thrilled to announce that I recently did an interview with actor/director/RAW Studios entertainment company owner Thomas Jane for an EP by Rusty Blades that Tom produced and it's up at DOA right now at this link:

      "Best known for starring in The Punisher and HBO's Hung, the actor/director/RAW Studios media company owner opens up about his new venture as music producer of Rusty Blades EP."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2012/08/interview-with-thomas-jane/

      I've been a fan of Tom's since I saw Deep Blue Sea way back when and I've since seen almost all of his movie and TV performances.

      While Tom's straight-shootin' personality can rub some people the wrong way (and I've not always seen eye-to-eye with his views and actions), he is a talented and versatile performer (Check out 61*, Stander, The Punisher, and Boogie Nights to see some of his best roles) and he's at the technological forefront with his media company RAW Studios, a boutique label that creates movies and graphic novels, and possibly video games and more.

      Tom's into RED camera tech (? - yeah, I'm clueless about it myself), 3D, and other advancements in the video field. RAW Studios focuses on niche genres like noir, pulp, horror, and Westerns.

      Tom's also in the media spotlight now for a fanboy love letter to The Punisher character (which he played in 2004's The Punisher) in a short film titled Dirty Laundry directed by the esteemed Phil Joanou. Here's the link to that on YouTube (It's gotten almost 2 and 1/2 million views!):

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

      Anyway, even though Tom has sooo much on his plate, he also took on the role of music producer for the Rusty Blades EP, Don't Come Home. Tom agreed to do an interview with me about the Rusty Blades person(a) and other stuff he's working on. Tom went down some interesting byways in the interview, talking about love, the demise of it, and a new noir Western movie he's working on called A Magnificent Death From A Shattered Hand.

      Enjoy the interview, everyone! :)