My Album Review of Valtari by Sigur Ros is up at DOA.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      I wrote up and submitted my review to DOA 3 hours after the Global Listening Party was over on May 17th, but it was only posted at DOA today, so it's lost some of its immediacy...

      "The Icelandic band recently streamed its entrancing new album via an online Global Listening Party."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2012/05/sigur-ros-%e2%80%93-valtari-global-listening-party/