Re: Sad News: Robin Gibb of the BeeGees has passed away.

  • thrillracer1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2012
      I saw the season finale of Sherlock too. Now how did he pull off that trick? Sherlock is so crazy. He's such a smart-ass. Every clue he sees leads to one obvious conclusion. Crazy! He is almost attractive just for being such a freak. Hee hee.

      Morrissey @ his b-day concert also mentioned Robbin Gibb, a vegetarian, Moz said he was a kind & caring person, something like that. :) Well, he is on my Vegan Rock Stars list:

      http://home.simplyweb.net/thrill/vegrock.html

      Apologies for not having updated it in so long. I finally got a new computer and will be updating it soon!

      If anyone out there lives in San Diego County and gets stumped on who to vote for, feel free to write in Jill Ballard, a person who passed the hardest bar in the nation on the 1st try and is definitely qualified.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        This message is going to mainly be a reply about Sherlock, the recent TV series, with some The Muppets cover song links thrown in - yes, there is a reason for that...LOL

        Anyway, if you don't want to know some possible spoiler-ish plot info for Sherlock, don't read any further:

        So, yeah, I saw the 2nd season cliffhanger - and last night I had a sudden flash for an explanation as to how Sherlock could be alive - I was thinking maybe Watson has PTSD from his time in the war and was so shaken by 'events-to-happen' (After all, Sherlock told Watson to "look up here", etc...) that he was in shock and didn't see what he actually saw... Just a theory! LOL

        Okay, now onto The Muppets. Here's a link to Miss Piggy covering "Stayin' Alive". See, I told you it would tie in:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfIHkwSzayE

        and just because we all need some silly fun to watch, "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover by The Muppets (Boy, Animal is tone deaf... - and Beaker is awesome!):

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlxozJh2JNo&feature=related

        and

        Beaker sings "Mee Mee Mee", because what else can he...ummm, it, do?:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuebLakCqc&feature=related

        and

        Kermit goes Disco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJh-Ki3dZc&feature=related

        Jen