Link to fansite for Select music magazine (with selective scans from mag).

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      I absolutely love this UK music mag, at least its issues from the early 90s! It covered cream of the crop bands like Lush, Curve, Suede, Nirvana, and Babes In Toyland - everything I was into at that time period (and, well, that I'm still into - LOL - talk about arrested (musical) development). Only certain pages from each issue have been scanned, but it's a real blast from the past:

      http://selectmagazinescans.monkeon.co.uk/?p=2304