Official News: ruby throat new album

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2012
      "they drag the canal, i swim with birds, here is my stone dress
      http://www.facebook.com/katiejanegarsiderubythroat

      friends dear, ruby throat album no. 3 o' doubt o' stars will let go its tethers and make its creaking
      squeaking way into the world any day now, informed by devastating departures and heavenly arrivals
      she got herself born aboard our narrowboat balthazar 2010-2011 (recorded while navigating the lea river
      and the waterways of north london)

      track listing as follows:
      stone dress

      shoe
      in steerage
      a dog hair in the weave of the wool
      forget me nots of stepney
      broken machine
      black rk 50:08'.68N 05:01'.74W
      arctic fox
      o' doubt o' stars
      kono
      wake of swans
      tottenham resovoir
      this release will be a 34 page ribboned and hand assembled little art book,
      500 numbered copies, more information and links for this on sunday feb 5th

      a new ruby throat facebook page is here:
      http://www.facebook.com/katiejanegarsiderubythroat

      we are doing our best to plant a little garden in this oh so convenient strip lit milk bar, bear with us
      thanks for everyone's sweet messages regarding our `if ` and whereabouts....slipping into the lull,
      the longhand reach of a solar wind, we make our tiny scratches on stones, perhaps we were here
      sometime ago a gnat a fleck of consciousness quietly resting on the rub of steel....so said katiejane's
      poetry book is in the longterm making, blessings and thankyou to all contributers

      i am looking out to sea, a grand adventure to follow,
      will let you know more over the coming tides

      with love to all"

      http://www.katiejanegarside.com/