Re: Hi - and Devics.

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      Hi Andre and Welcome! :)
      Any 'n' all music-related goodness is much appreciated! I basically
      post stuff that interests me, and hopefully others at this Group,
      but it would be nice to have more news/interviews/reviews/info
      posted by other people too - so feel free to add what you like! :)
      Jen
      PS I first heard Devics from "If You Forget Me..." album and was
      enraptured - love Heaven Please, Opus 7, and Blue Miss Sunday songs;
      to me, those 3 songs capture the essence of Devics beauty and
      melancholy.

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Andre Kuijpers"