Link to site with gig-long videos of lots of 90s bands: Curve, JAMC, MBV, etc...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      I know that fellow Lush-lover Bill S. (Lush site: http://www.lightfromadeadstar.org/ )already posted to Jen G.'s PVSG Lush Group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/purpleveinsscenicgreens/ ) about a new site that has tons of videos of Lush shows, but I also wanted to mention that there are lots of gig-long videos for other amazing bands that made their names in the 1990s like Curve, Jesus And Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Nirvana, and many more.

      Check out the goodness here: http://coolerthanjesus.webs.com/