Tracklisting for Lana Del Rey's new album, Born To Die.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2012
      The tracklisting for Born To Die is as follows:

      'Born To Die'
      'Off To The Races'
      'Blue Jeans
      'Video Games'
      'Diet Mountain Dew'
      'National Anthem'
      'Dark Paradise'
      'Radio'
      'Carmen'
      'Million Dollar Man'
      'Summertime Sadness'
      'This Is What Makes Us Girls'

      http://www.nme.com/news/lana-del-rey/61310

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2012
        The deluxe digital edition features the additional tracks "Without You" (maybe also called "China Doll"?), "Lolita" (I wonder if this is "Loylta" or another song?), and "Lucky Ones" (could it be "Kinda Outta Luck"?).

        Jen