My Interview with The Twilight Sad is up at Delusions Of Adequacy.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5 10:03 AM
      I'm so thrilled that I got the chance to ask James and Andy a bunch of questions! I love The Twilight Sad! :D

      "James and Andy relate intriguing details about upcoming album No One Can Ever Know, their musical influences and outlook, and just how they got their band name."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2012/01/interview-with-the-twilight-sad/