Delusions of Adequacy music site seeks writers!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hey everyone - I wanted to pass along the info that DOA is looking for writers, whether you're an old hand or want to try your hand at it - feel free to contact Jenn at doa@...

      You can check out the details at the Help Wanted page here:

      http://www.adequacy.net/help-wanted/

      They mention wanting weekly writers, but even if you can't contribute on a set schedule, I'd give 'em a shout and see how you can help out and enjoy promoting/reviewing/interviewing artists and having your words read by... well, many more visitors than here, that's for sure! LOL

      Ciao,