My Interview with Scott of Secret Shine is up at Delusions Of Adequacy.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2011
      Yes, I have a thing for Secret Shine. LOL Scott graciously answered some of my pestering questions - about the band's past, present, and future. Take a gander here:

      "Guitarist and song composer Scott chats about the British dream-pop band's past, last winter's album release, and future plans."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2011/11/interview-with-scott-of-secret-shine/