Re: Smashing Pumpkins Live USB's

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
      Cool! :) I never really got into the band because I didn't quite like Billy Corgan's sharp, nasal whine or the sprawling nature of some of the songs, but I do have a great fondness for "Today" (and accompanying video, which just seems so cheerful and positive! LOL). I mean, come on, Billy Corgan as an ice cream truck driver, James Iha in a dress; what more could you want?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU&ob=av2n

      I also like "1979" and the song where Billy howls "I'm still just a rat in a cage."

      Jen