Smashing Pumpkins Live USB's

  • markmiller0912
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2011
      Just heard that Smashing Pumpkins will be selling every show on a flash drive for this tour.. That is shhhweeett!!

      It seems like a trend which is picking up rapidly. Saw a few other artists do the same last winter, and I know Alter Bridge would b doing the same for their upcoming European Tour.
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2011
        Cool! :) I never really got into the band because I didn't quite like Billy Corgan's sharp, nasal whine or the sprawling nature of some of the songs, but I do have a great fondness for "Today" (and accompanying video, which just seems so cheerful and positive! LOL). I mean, come on, Billy Corgan as an ice cream truck driver, James Iha in a dress; what more could you want?

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmUZ6nCFNoU&ob=av2n

        I also like "1979" and the song where Billy howls "I'm still just a rat in a cage."

        Jen