My Review of "Burn This Prison" by Annie Automatic is up at DOA...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 11:51 AM
      ...and I like it! LOL Not my usual thing, totally, but there's something in there that caught my interest, especially the sweeping chorus parts. "Don't Look Down" is also cool.

      "Check out this rousing, catchy post-hardcore single from L.A.-based band Annie Automatic."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2011/08/annie-automatic-burn-this-prison-down-2/