Check out Oliver of DulceSky's article about Ferment / Catherine Wheel...

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2011
      ...at DOA. I totally agree with what he has to say about that magnificent album:

      "Artists-On-Albums: AOA#21 (DulceSky's Oliver Valenzuela on Ferment)

      Oliver reflects on the inspiration and influence of 1990s shoegaze masterpiece Ferment from U.K. dream-rock band Catherine Wheel."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2011/04/artists-on-albums-aoa21-dulcesky%e2%80%99s-oliver-valenzuela-on-ferment/