My Interview with Aimee and Scott of The Black Ryder is up at DOA!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      "Aimee and Scott of Australia's The Black Ryder are riding high after the release of their hypnotically noir debut album and recent U.S. tour with The Cult."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2010/11/interview-with-the-black-ryder/

      Jen
      PS Big thanks to Aimee and Scott for doing this lovely and informative Interview with me amid all the chaos and excitement of moving to L.A., touring with The Cult, and getting a lot of well-deserved attention for a stellar album. :D