My Video Review of "Sweet Come Down" by The Black Ryder is up at DOA...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      ...and I can't get enough of this band. You must check them out! :D

      Here's the direct link to my review:

      "Aimee and Scott of Australian band The Black Ryder and director Michael Spiccia deliver an iconic and bleak video with cinematically noir images and storyline."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2010/10/the-black-ryder-sweet-come-down/

      and you can check out some of tunes at MySpace:
      http://www.myspace.com/theblackryder

      Jen
      PS If you're a fan of My Bloody Valentine, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Ride, Maribel, and the like, you'll love The Black Ryder.