My DVD Review of Steve Kilbey and Martin Kennedy Live at the Toff...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2010
      ...is up at Delusions Of Adequacy. I had a wonderful time viewing and reviewing this DVD. :D

      Here's the direct link to my review:

      "Steve Kilbey (The Church) and Martin Kennedy (All India Radio) tantalize with a DVD of a one-off live performance of their collaborative album Unseen Music Unheard Words."

      http://www.adequacy.net/2010/07/steve-kilbey-and-martin-kennedy-%e2%80%93-live-at-the-toff-in-town-dvd/