Re: New Here / Blood Ruby

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 9:31 AM
      Hi Cynthia - Sorry I haven't replied to your email here sooner. :)
      I just checked out the website for your band, Blood Ruby, and
      listened to the whole song samples - and left in a dream state!
      Lovely, beguiling, distinctive songs and vocals - I can't wait to
      hear your first album!
      How is that coming along? Feel free to post any details here, or
      email me directly, if you want.
      Thanks for sharing your band with us here - can't wait to hear
      more! :)
      Jen
      Owner/Moderator Stratosphere Fanzine Group

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Cynthia Conrad"