QRD - Guitarist Interview Series (Wire, Nadja, Vlor, Xiu Xiu, etc)

  • silberspy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010
      Hey,

      I thought you might be interested in this:

      Our webzine <a href="http://www.silbermedia.com/qrd">QRD</a> relaunches with issue #41. Twenty in-depth interviews about playing guitar with:
      Jason LaFarge of Hallux & Pineal Ventana, Aidan Baker of Nadja, Jamie Stewart of Xiu Xiu, Brian John Mitchell of Remora & Vlor, Martin Newman of Plumerai & Goddakk, Mat Sweet of Boduf Songs, Robin Crutchfield of DNA, Darren Hayman of Hefner, Anna-Lynne Williams of Lotte Kestner, Larry Marotta, Andrew Weathers, Mike Cosper of Sojourn, Sibyll Kalff, Tam, Jamie Barnes, Nathan Amundson of Rivulets, Jenks Miller of Horseback, Chris Olley of Six by Seven, Don Campau, & Colin Newman of Wire.

      hrt
      Brian John Mitchell
      www.silbermedia.com