RE: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] LUSH reissue petition

  • oliver@dulcesky.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      signed!

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] LUSH reissue petition
      From: "sidewaysgaze" <jdloc4@...>
      Date: Tue, June 01, 2010 12:40 pm
      To: Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com

      This message was posted at Jen G.'s LUSH Yahoo Group, Purple Veins Scenic Greens, and I just wanted to forward the info to all the LUSH fans here (although I'm sure you're also at the PVSG Group too!):

      "Hey everyone!

      I have created a petition for 4AD, that basically states that we want reissues!
      This is the link: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/lush

      I'm aiming for 1,000 signatures, hopefully we can all get this signed!

      Thank you!
      -Dani"