My Most Anticipated Album Releases for 2010.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 12:40 PM
      Here's a rundown of the albums that I'm most looking forward to hearing this year:

      1. Fire Like This / Blood Red Shoes (March 1st)

      2. untitled / Secret Shine

      3. Change In the Neon Light / Veil Veil Vanish (Feb 26th)

      4. untitled / Sons and Daughters

      5. untitled / Maribel

      6. Go / Jonsi

      7. Hunting Down the Ceremony / Jo Gabriel

      8. Shirley Manson solo album??! (One can hope)

      9. My Bloody Valentine album??! (One can dream)

      10. Anything else I would like that I don't know is coming out! LOL

      What albums are you waiting for? Is there any new news about My Bloody Valentine and Shirley Manson?