What is song and who is artist on Numbers, Devil Girl episode??!

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Ah, this is really bugging me since I saw the Devil Girl episode of Numbers from this past Friday... There's this awesome song that they use near the start of the episode, and it reprises later during an explosive car chase...

      It's a very propulsively swirling sound with ethereal female vocals, and at one point there's a woozy distortion in the guitar note that reminds me of what My Bloody Valentine does...

      Does anyone know what song this is and the artist? It's an amazing song to the point of distracting me from watching and thinking about what was going on on the show! LOL

      The CBS Numbers Forum and video there has a few people asking too, but no answers as of yet...

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
        I forgot to mention that the whole episode is on HULU or the CBS official site here, or just search HULU for "Numbers" "Devil Girl":

        http://www.cbs.com/primetime/numb3rs/video/

        Jen

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2010
          It just hit me, listening to the song online at CBS.com - it's "23" by Blonde Redhead... Check out the video/song at YouTube here:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7FqUNlEdwA