Re: Official News from Secret Shine: Secret Shine, bye bye 2009.

  • thrillracer1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2010
      I'm pretty sure that Beach Boy's song ("Good only Knows") was done on Dancing w/ the Stars (U.S. version.) I'm still waiting for them to do a Morrissey song. Does anyone know if any Moz/Smiths songs were done on any of the other countries' Dancing w/ the Stars? I would love for them to do "The Youngest was the Moz Loved."

      You know how Morrissey mentions "HRT" in "Something is Squeezing my Skull"? I just found out that stands for Hormone Replacement Therapy. What the heck is going on w/ Moz? (But it would be another great song for Dancing w/ the Stars!)