Added 29 Video Stills of Cranes (Ali and Jim) on TV shows and live.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      Big thanks once again to Rob for kindly sending me some lovely caps of Ali and Jim of Cranes to post here! :D

      All the images are in the Cranes 4 album in the Photos section.

      There are 10 pix from an Interview in 1994 called Indies, 9 pix from the Sonoria Festival in Milano, Italy in 1995 (live and interview footage), and 10 pix from a German VH-1 360 interview.

      Enjoy - and thanks again Rob! :)