Bravo Channel in US airing More Than Music - Nirvana and The Ramones.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      I know this only is relevant to some of you, but if you live in US
      and get the Bravo Channel, on Friday, February 4 at 6:30am EST More
      Than Music: Nirvana will air, and on Tuesday February 15 at 3pm EST
      More Than Music: The Ramones will be on. Each show is 1/2 hour in
      length and covers the songs that made those bands 'famous'; Smells
      Like Teen Spirit and I Wanna Be Sedated, respectively.
      I've only seen most of the Nirvana episode and it was heavy on
      talking heads - but there were interview clips with Kurt - and Tori
      Amos (she covers Smells Like Teen Spirit and imbues it with
      melancholy instead of rage) - so I thought it was worthwhile to
      catch.
      Ciao,