Astral @ Café Du Nord ~ Aug 2!

  • Astral
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 1:36 PM
      Astral @ Café Du Nord ~ Aug 2!

      Astral returns to the stage SF’s historic speakeasy, Cafe Du Nord! We’ll be playing with Space Waves (from LA), and our dear friends and vibraphone labelmates, Foxtail Somersault!

      Sunday, August 2

      Foxtail Somersault
      Astral
      Space Waves

      Café Du Nord
      2170 Market st / Sanchez st, SF
      8pm, 21+

      For tickets click: http://www.cafedunord.com/?temp=calendar&cal_view=month&cal_date=8|2009|29&so1=0

      ::Other news::
      We are thrilled to have our former bass player, Sam Black, back on bass! This will be his first returning show.

      On the recording front, the 3rd full length album is nearing completion. We’re mixing the last couple songs. Then it’s off for mastering! drop by our myspace page for some sneaky peeks.

      We will also have the Lullaby from Amsterdam 7” single available at the show! Hopefully you’ve gotten a copy already. This single is limited to 100 copies on lilac marbled vinyl only and they’re selling fast, so get your copy while we still have them. They are also available online through the link on our myspace page, www.myspace.com/astral

      Please come out to the show and join us!!

      (if you would like to removed from our mailing list, please reply "unsubscribe" cuz we wouldn't wanna keep buggin ya)