Re: [Stratosphere_Fanzine] truth is more psycho than fiction

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2009
      Then the band breaks up and Wes goes back to Laurel, if I read the synopsis right. It sounds very similar to a song I remember which has a similar storyline, some old early 60s number about a Folk Singer, who decides that fame and fortune are but mirages when compared with his love for his real girlfriend, although this song also has a bit of a lame tune.
      More US tv drama on UK screens NOW - (and less of the CCTV crap)