Aural Bliss lineup for Sun 6/7

  • zumball
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      Dreampop lovers, we have an amazing lineup of Bliss for you for the Sunday 6/7 Broadcast!

      In addition to new music from SPC ECO (ft Dean Garcia of Curve), Ask For Joy, Scarlet Youth and Vib Gyor we will have classic tracks from The Sundays, Depeche Mode, Cocteau Twins, Air, Portishead, Doves, Blonde Redhead, LCD Soundsystem and more...

      Don't forget to join the live chatroom during the show to discuss your favorite music with your hosts as well as fellow listeners from around the world.

      Aural Bliss airs Sundays from 10PM-Midnight EST on

      http://www.auralgasms.com.radio