Moz thanks you for buying his album

  • thrillracer1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2009
      From Moz (lifted from m-so-low who got it from Facebook):

      Thanks to everyone who bought 'Years of Refusal'. We were the number one seller in the UK for the week of release, but, as with 'You Are The Quarry' and 'Your Arsenal', we were booted off the number one spot on the last hour of the final day. We cried.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
        So close, yet so far... "It may all end tomorrow or we could go on forever..." LOL I wonder where Morrissey charted in the U.S.... He'll probably shed more tears over that placement, especially with Eminem in the top spot...LOL

        Jen