I've added ,this week end ,38 photos on differents albums...

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      hello Jen and others members...

      just to say that I've added this weekend 38 photos...:

      - 1 robert Smith , album "The Cure"

      - 17 Richard Ascroft's Photos , album "Richard Ashcroft ( and The
      Verve)"

      and

      - 20 photos of Charlotte Gainsbourg , to the event :Cesar Film Awards
      2009 in France , album "Charlotte Gainsbourg".

      in later...

      Great Sunday

      Patti (from France)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2009
        Thanks for those great photos Patti! :D I really appreciate you
        adding them here. Robert Smith never seems to change! LOL

        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, "Patti" <pattiyn01@...>