Rob of Catherine Wheel working on Solo LP!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Jack Rabid of Big Takeover recently posted this:
      "Rob Dickinson, ex-Catherine Wheel Frontman, Finishes Long Awaited
      First Solo
      LP

      At last, after several years of rumor and speculation, The Big
      Takeover has
      confirmed and can exclusively report that Rob Dickinson, formerly of
      our
      huge favorites, Britain's Catherine Wheel, has completed his first
      solo LP
      for release in 2005‹his first record since Catherine Wheel's
      swansong LP
      Wishville in 2000. We regret there are no other details at present
      or other
      information on release, label, etc. but we will have that and report
      it in
      the weeks or months to come. Also, no word on the long-rumored
      Catherine
      Wheel live LP..."