Jack Rabid of Big Takeover Magazine Info:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      Well, you're all probably members of Jack's Yahoo Group, but just in
      case you're not, or want his info handy, here's the latest:

      Look for the first two releases on our new label pink frost/big
      takeover out oct. 19. one is doug gillard of gbv's first solo lp
      (salamander) (An Amazon.com Top 10 selection (#8) for Best
      Alternative Albums of 2004, two ahead of Elliott Smith, even!!!), the
      other is my own band last burning embers (lessons in redemption)! you
      can order both cds on our big takeover online store (just $13 a pop
      includes postage!) at www.bigtakeover.com, or also online from
      amazon.com, barnes & noble, tower, borders, best buy, cd universe,
      www.idealcopy.com, Itunes, or your favorite online CD outlet. wish us
      luck!

      to hear a full doug gillard song: www.redeyeusa.com/artistAudio.asp?
      artistId=953

      to hear three full last burning embers songs:
      www.lastburningembers.com

      for more info, see www.pinkfrostrecords.com!

      see us on the web!

      www.bigtakeover.com (home of The Big Takeover and Pink Frost Records