New, Improved Delusions Of Adequacy music site!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      DOA is celebrating 10 years - yes, 10 years - of being a consistent and
      prolific online source of music reviews, interviews, news, and much
      more - and the site has now moved to a new platform at Wordpress to
      make everything more streamlined and fast for visitors.

      Check out the for-the-better changes, with more to come, at:

      http://www.adequacy.net/

      I'm happy to be a (small) part of DOA and hope to continue to write up
      my thoughts about various albums and interview lots more bands and
      singers. :D