Link to Mojo's Worst Band Names article.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/mojo/718/whats-the-worst-band-name-
      like-ever/

      Now, I don't agree with them talking about Slowdive like that at the
      start of the article. I mean, the band took their name from a Souxsie
      and The Banshees song title, and it has a descriptive bent - I think
      it's a fine name, and the old dis from Nicky Wire of Manic Street
      Preachers doesn't make any sense to me. He should be one to talk... LOL

      The rest of article is kinda amusing though, and a lot of the reader
      comments for Worst Band Name. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus figures into it,
      of course, and all in caps. LOL

      ...and check out that random Emo Band Name generator link in the
      article. I put in my name and got 'Some Kind of Deadly Application'.
      Gee, I wonder which kind...