Re: My Album Review of Hons! by Dokkemand...Day & Age / The Killers.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2008
      Thanks for the mention of The Killers and the new album Lisa! :)

      I've been wondering about this album and what it sounds like. I
      haven't heard it (yet?), but I did see a new video, the one with
      Brandon and his jacket with bird feather epaulettes, and the song
      sounded pretty good to me...

      I wasn't too into Sam's Town and it sounds like you felt the same
      way. I'll definitely check out those new songs that you
      mentioned. :D

      Jen

      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, lisa brown
      <coffeeinthecafe_27@...> wrote:

      > This is a little off topic, but I heard the new The Killers
      album 'Day & Age'. All i have to say is way better than Sam's Town
      but not as good as Hot Fuss. Songs to download: Joy Ride, Losing
      Touch, I Can't Stay.

      Dokkemand is up at Tasty Fanzine.