My Album Review of Hons! by Dokkemand is up at Tasty Fanzine.

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
      Guest vocalist "Alison Shaw of Cranes sing-talks in a clear, but
      subdued tone on "Undulat"..." and "The electronics interplay is
      complex, layered, and animated, constantly shifting and bristling
      densely with crisply pattering noises of all sorts..."

      Check out the full review at:
      http://www.tastyfanzine.org.uk/albums80nov08.htm#Dokkemand

      Jen
    • lisa brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 27, 2008
        This is a little off topic, but I heard the new The Killers album 'Day & Age'. All i have to say is way better than Sam's Town but not as good as Hot Fuss. Songs to download: Joy Ride, Losing Touch, I Can't Stay.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2008
          Thanks for the mention of The Killers and the new album Lisa! :)

          I've been wondering about this album and what it sounds like. I
          haven't heard it (yet?), but I did see a new video, the one with
          Brandon and his jacket with bird feather epaulettes, and the song
          sounded pretty good to me...

          I wasn't too into Sam's Town and it sounds like you felt the same
          way. I'll definitely check out those new songs that you
          mentioned. :D

          Jen

          --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, lisa brown