Official Cranes News: New Cranes album now available!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      - New self titled album 'Cranes' available now

      We are very happy to let you know that the new Cranes album is
      available
      from today ! The album is called 'Cranes' and comes with a beautiful
      free
      poster when you order from us at Dadaphonic Mailorder:

      http://www.cranes-fan.com/mailorder/order.html

      The artwork includes an 8 page booklet containing all the lyrics. We
      really hope you'll like it! It's our first album for four years!
      Orders
      can be placed from today and the Cd's will be dispatched on the
      album's
      UK release date of October 13th. The first 200 copies of the CD will
      be
      signed by the group, so if you would like your cd to be signed, please
      mention it in the comments box on your order form. Thanks !

      The tracklisting for the album is:

      1. Diorama
      2. Worlds
      3. Feathers
      4. Wires
      5. Panorama
      6. Wonderful Things
      7. Collecting Stones
      8. Invisible
      9. Move Along
      10. Sleepwalking
      11. High and Low

      Two songs from the album can be heard on our myspace:

      http://www.myspace.com/cranes

      Cranes European Tour
      -----------------------

      All the tour dates dates are now confirmed and tickets for all the
      shows
      are now available.

      We will play in Rome at Circolo degli Artisti on October 21st. The gig
      in Milano will now be on Thursday 23rd October (formerly listed as
      22nd).
      A new show in Cologne, Germany at MTC has been added on Monday 27th
      October.

      Oct 14th (Tuesday) - PARIS, France - La Locomotive
      Oct 16th (Thursday) - BRUSSELS, Belgium - VK
      Oct 17th (Friday) - MARBURG, Germany - Cafe Trauma
      Oct 19th (Sunday) - FREIBURG, Germany - Cafe Atlantik
      Oct 21st (Tuesday) - ROMA, Italy - Circolo degli Artisti
      Oct 22nd (Wednesday)- Italy – To Be Confirmed
      Oct 23nd (Thursday) - MILANO, Italy - Musicdrome
      Oct 24th (Friday) - CESENA, Italy - Vidia Club
      Oct 25th (Saturday) - S.GIORGIO IN BOSCO, (Padova, Veneto) - La Gabbia
      Oct 27th (Monday) - KOLN, Germany - MTC
      Oct 29th (Wednesday) - LONDON, UK - Hoxton Square Bar

      Album Distribution in Europe
      -----------------------------
      The album CD will be released into shops in the UK by SRD
      distribution on
      Monday October 13th . In France the album will be released by Differ-
      ant
      distribution on October 20th. In Italy the album the will be released
      by Goodfellas (October 13th/20th). In Belgium and Holland the album
      will be distributed by Konkurrent.

      The new CD is available by mailorder to everywhere worldwide, from us
      here at Dadaphonic Mail order. A new T.shirt has also been added to
      the mailorder section: http://www.cranes-fan.com/mailorder/order.html

      We're really looking forward to the tour and hope to see you there
      if you can make it!

      Lots of love from Cranes xx

      www.myspace.com/cranes
      www.cranes-fan.com