Added 3 Songs by Babes In Toyland and Queen Adreena.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      Just added 3 songs to the Audio Files folder in the Files section -
      Spit to See the Shine and Laugh my Head Off by Babes in Toyland from
      Peel Sessions, and Kissing My Disgrace by Queen Adreena.

      The mp3 files are titled "04 Spit to See the Shine", "07 Laugh my Head
      Off", and "Queen Adreena - Kissing My Disgrace".

      Enjoy! :)