Official Nine Inch Nails Survey.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2008
      Message from Trent:
      Hello everyone.
      I'd like to thank everyone for a very successful year so far in the
      world of Nine Inch Nails. I'm enjoying my couple of weeks off between
      legs of our Lights In The Sky tour and got to thinking... "wouldn't
      it be fun to send out a survey to everyone that's shown interest in
      NIN?" Well, that's not exactly how it went, but regardless - here it
      is. As we've moved from the familiar world of record labels and BS
      into the unknown world of doing everything yourself, we've realized
      it would benefit us and our ability to interact with you if we knew
      more about what you want, what you like, what you look like naked,
      etc. I know it's a pain in the ass but we'd truly appreciate it if
      you'd take a minute and help us out. As an incentive, everyone who
      completes the survey will be able to download a video of live
      performance from this most recent tour (and I know what's going
      through your little minds right now: "I'll just grab this off a
      torrent site and not have to fill out the survey!!!" and guess what?
      You will be able to do just that and BEAT THE SYSTEM!!!! NIN=pwn3d!!!)
      BUT
      What if we were to select some of those that DO complete the survey
      and provide them with something really cool? I'm not saying we'll
      ever get around to it, but if we did maybe something like signed
      stuff, flying someone to a show somewhere in the world, a magic
      amulet that makes you invisible, a date with Jeordie White (condoms
      supplied of course), you know - something cool. See, you'd miss that
      opportunity AND be a cheater.
      Do the right thing - help us out. You'll feel better.
      Thank you and I've had too much caffeine this morning,
      Trent
      Visit here to take the survey:
      https://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=1049187