Silber News - Remixes, Record Store Interviews, Free EPs, & Mini-Comics

  • silberspy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Hey Kidz,

      A lot going on that I think you might be into.

      The new issue of our webzine QRD is a series of interviews with indie
      record store owners about the current state of the music industry &
      includes some of our favorite shops like Aquarius & Mod Lang. Check it
      out at
      www.silbermedia.com/qrd

      There's some remix materials for the upcoming Remora - Mecha release
      on Centre of Wood. Check it out at
      www.silbermedia.com/remora/mecha-remix

      While we're anticipating the release of Hotel, Hotel's new album The
      Sad Sea on Silber shortly, I figured we'd introduce them to you with
      this free live EP. Violins, guitars, & drums for post rocking indie
      ambient. Check it out at
      www.archive.org/details/067-hotelhotel-underseaoverstorm

      There's a new issue of my stickfigure comic Lost Kisses. It's issue
      #6 - "Reasons to Run & Hide/Stay by Her Side" & it's about the pro's
      & con's of an abusive relationship. Here's the link
      www.silbermedia.com/lostkisses
      My favorite recent review of LK: "...a bizarre narcissistic hate-
      fest..." ~ Nick Marino, Nasty Musings

      hrt
      Brian John Mitchell
      Silber Records