Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Hi everyone -
      I just want to wish you all a happy and healthy 2005! :)
      A quick note about my 2nd Strat Group; I haven't had any luck in
      uploading audio files these past several weeks, so I've changed that
      Group to just photo files of various bands/singers. If anyone wants
      to try to upload audio files/songs to that Group, that would be
      wonderful. I'm not sure what the problem is, but maybe someone else
      will have more luck in adding audio files.
      Be on the look-out here for lots of band/singer photos that I'll be
      adding over the coming weeks, including video pix of Suede, Lush,
      Sonic Youth, and PJ Harvey.
      Ok, that's all for now - take care! :)
      Jen
    • Myra C.