Great Guitar Tracks .....

    Message 1 of 13 , May 30, 2008
      Here goes - In what is doubtlessly only the first of several such postings here I present almost 10 truly groundbreaking guitar tracks which I can both think of and find as YouTube items and they are -

      Blur - She's So High. Graham Coxon is the greatest UK guitarist of the 90s and this track shows exactly what he could do even in one of Blurs earliest moments -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIFBf6qwKM

      Be Bop Deluxe - Maid In Heaven. One very definite influence on Graham Coxon is Bill Nelson. Would anyone get away with fretwork of this standard nowadays?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0bRdGdAzeE

      Guitars weren't cool at all in the late 90s. Until Gay Dad did this -
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMeTOQxUGhA

      Echo And The Bunnymen - A Promise. To my ears, this track is something of a landmark. No-one had really developed the combination of timing and repetition that makes this track sound like a taster for the next Strokes album, even today.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_bvO3mL0Lc

      Other early 80s bands also had things up their sleeves though and the Soft Boys 'I Wanna Destroy You' contains the sound of both instruments and equipment stretched to their limits in a very clever way indeed (dorky intro though) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl9pAZ44CKw

      Generation X .
      Your Generation. One of the greatest intros Ever.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkSJJV7qD0

      Jefferson Airplane are in some way the very last word on late 60s musicianship, and certainly no-one else was interlocking solos the way Kantner and Kaukonen were, in 1966.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1St6x_xVEQ

      Ride. Dreams Burn Down. I had a live recording of this (from a gig in Sweden) and really, words such as 'cathedral' and 'sonic' spring to mind. Just as long as Alan Mcgee doesn't bother knocking my door looking for royalties over my sticking this up -

      Electronic. Forbidden City. Something of a finest moment for Johnny Marr, and he had already provided us with some very fine work.

      The 10th track is Josef K's 'Pictures Of Cindy' which I couldn't find on YouTube. Some of you may already know it, or of it.
      I compiled this not exactly in a hurry, but I am quite certain I can come up with another 10 similar guitar tracks. And another after that -

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 2, 2008
        Oooh, well keep 'em coming, because your lists are very enjoyable to
        go through - and has actually introduced me to some bands that I
        hadn't heard of, or at least listened to before. :)

        Of course I love your inclusion of Ride, Echo and the Bunnymen, and
        definitely the Blur track - I just flip for that whole song. I
        always meant to listen to more Gay Dad and Generation X, but haven't
        gotten to it yet, until now...

        I think if you use words like "cathedral" and "sonic", then Sonic
        Cathedral in London is going to come knockin' at your door...LOL I
        didn't realize they have also branched out with a record label:
        http://www.soniccathedral.co.uk/about.html

        Jen

        --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, Jon Gordon

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 3, 2008
          The actual phrase 'sonic cathedral' is from a Melody Maker review of something in the 80s although no-one today remembers which band it was that prompted an MM scribe to come up with it. Plus the nearest Sonic Cathedral club night to where I am is in Oxford, which is miles away. Really.
          About the tracks - Generation X and Gay Dad are sort of one-offs, Gay Dad were in fact actual one hit wonders, but the rest of the tracks are definitely a guide to some lesser regarded musicians.
          Reading the article which inspired this thread it's noticeable that almost all the tracks chosen are both recorded before 1980 and also are in the Heavy rock category. History does appear to overlook quite influential guitarists such as Bill Nelson, for example.
          More tracks and videos on this theme later -

          This site has some excellent old and new instruments for sale,or just for show. Very useful for info too -

          And I've some new reviews up at Tasty -

          <chateau_distorted@ ...> wrote:

          > Here goes - In what is doubtlessly only the first of several such
          postings here I present almost 10 truly groundbreaking guitar tracks
          which I can both think of and find as YouTube items and they are -

          > Blur - She's So High. Graham Coxon is the greatest UK guitarist of
          the 90s and this track shows exactly what he could do even in one of
          Blurs earliest moments -
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=EJIFBf6qwKM
          >
          > Be Bop Deluxe - Maid In Heaven. One very definite influence on
          Graham Coxon is Bill Nelson. Would anyone get away with fretwork of
          this standard nowadays?
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=b0bRdGdAzeE
          >
          > Guitars weren't cool at all in the late 90s. Until Gay Dad did
          this -
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=WMeTOQxUGhA
          >
          > Echo And The Bunnymen - A Promise. To my ears, this track is
          something of a landmark. No-one had really developed the combination
          of timing and repetition that makes this track sound like a taster
          for the next Strokes album, even today.
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=a_bvO3mL0Lc
          >
          > Other early 80s bands also had things up their sleeves though and
          the Soft Boys 'I Wanna Destroy You' contains the sound of both
          instruments and equipment stretched to their limits in a very clever
          way indeed (dorky intro though) - http://www.youtube. com/watch?
          v=tl9pAZ44CKw

          > Generation X .
          > Your Generation. One of the greatest intros Ever.
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=JtkSJJV7qD0
          >
          > Jefferson Airplane are in some way the very last word on late 60s
          musicianship, and certainly no-one else was interlocking solos the
          way Kantner and Kaukonen were, in 1966.
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=D1St6x_ xVEQ
          >
          > Ride. Dreams Burn Down. I had a live recording of this (from a
          gig in Sweden) and really, words such as 'cathedral' and 'sonic'
          spring to mind. Just as long as Alan Mcgee doesn't bother knocking my
          door looking for royalties over my sticking this up -
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=mMaJWlU2i54
          >
          > Electronic. Forbidden City. Something of a finest moment for
          Johnny Marr, and he had already provided us with some very fine work.
          > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=rQKIvDJM47c
          >
          > The 10th track is Josef K's 'Pictures Of Cindy' which I couldn't
          find on YouTube. Some of you may already know it, or of it.
          > I compiled this not exactly in a hurry, but I am quite certain I
          can come up with another 10 similar guitar tracks. And another after
          that -

        • neol qwerty
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 5, 2008
            I cant stand it anymore! I think you are missing a lot
            of great riffs out there.For guitar in intro,

            1. Dinosaur Jr - The lung,start choppin,
            2. Adorable - a to fade in, crash site
            3. Chameleons = on the beach
            4. superchunk - practically all of their songs
            5. Archers of Loaf - plumbline, telegraphic traffic,
            6. Sonic Youth - wildflower soul, inhuman

            Now, for really really great guitar solos:
            1. Allman Brothers Band - Duane Allman's solos on In
            Memory of Elizabeth Reed and Whipping post, Blue skies
            2. Ten Years After - good morning little school girl,
            cant keep from crying sometimes, im going home
            3. Johhny Winter - Highway 69 revisited, Sweet Papa
            John (both live versions in "Captured Live" album),
            nothing but the blues
            4. Cream (from Live Cream Vol 2) - NSU, Im so glad,
            crossroads
            5. Derek and the Dominoes - why does love got to be so
            sad
            6. Jimi Hendrix - everybody knows this and needs no
            elaboration
            7. Led Zep - No quarters. Im no fan of Led Zep but
            this particular song is just too good to be ignored
            Sorry, No Black Sabbath, Deep PUrple, queen,
            aerosmith, etc on my list. They are too bland for my
            taste.Anybody including them on their list would most
            probably haven't heard anyone on my list.

            If your cup of tea is slide guitar, you should listen
            to David Lindley with his album Reo-X. He is the slide
            guitarist of Jacson Browne on his Running on Empty
            album. Johnny Winter is also a great slide guitarist
            (Nothing but the Blues)

            Now, don't get started with the likes of Michael
            Angelo Batio, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Jeremy Barnes,
            They are just amazingly fast buth I think they lack
            substance. You might as well program the notes in the
            computer and let it play as fast as it can!

          • rswappleton@juno.com
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 5, 2008
              Being a major fan of the guitar, I can probably come up with dozens of
              great riffs, solos, intros, etc. Alas, I'm frantically trying to finish
              recording a new album of memorable guitar tracks myself, so I only have a
              minute or two to spare. Quickly, off the top of my head:

              Favorite intros:
              1. The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
              All I need to hear by the fab four can be found on "Meet The Beatles",
              including this tremendously great tune and its instantly identifiable
              intro.

              2. Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
              The song that introduced me, and a million other 15 year old headbangers
              worldwide, to the mighty Maiden. Even the band themselves haven't been
              able to top this classic metal intro.

              3. Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar
              What I like best about this intro is, not only the first couple of guitar
              and bass notes, but also that little bit of guitar noise we hear before
              the first few notes.

              Favorite guitar-focused albums:
              1. Rush - All The World's A Stage
              This 1976 live album really showcases Alex Lifeson at his best sound. His
              playing surely improved, but he never sounded this great again. This is
              the thick, growly guitar sound that made me yearn for Gibsons and
              Marshall stacks.
              I've never owned either :(

              2. Dire Straits - Live Alchemy
              Same story as above. This 1983 live album is the pinnacle of Mark
              Knopfler's classic Start sound. And the extended versions of their
              classic songs rock out like the studio albums never could.

              I'm out of time. Four other guitar oriented albums that greatly inspired
              me over the years:
              1. Big Country - In A Big Country
              2. Sonic Youth - Sister
              3. The Wedding Present - Bizarro
              4. Slowdive - Just For A Day

              --- RSW
              www.raymondscottwoolson.com
              Click here to choose from a huge selection of shipping supplies!
              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3n4ViMHK51oEmnXVCSR4104FtNvAxOJ4xIu1nr4l8SOXfIjm/
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 7, 2008
                One of the greatest guitar tracks I ever heard, and I found it by accident, was on a 10' vinyl EP released in 1995 by a band which were known as Polyphemus - one of only two releases the band ever made. Awesome stuff in the Dinosaur Jr mould - but try finding anything about let alone by Polyphemus nowadays.
                So can I rightly list them as guitar greats? I don't think I can, mostly for the reason that no more than 499 other people ever heard that particular recording and one or two of you reading this might think I'd made that one up. I've definitely heard Ten Years After though. Both the 'Rock n Roll Music To The World' and 'Watt' albums have featured in my collections, and numerous music buffs have actually heard of Alvin Lee so you actually got that one in first.
                But I've given some thought to what is and what isn't great guitar music. The difference between what's musicianship and what's inspired, groundbreaking and influential. Do I need to put George Harrisons name to a list here? For example, 'All Things Must Pass' is a tremendous piece of guitar work, when that's the kind of thing I want to listen to. And everyone reading this must at least know the name from somewhere. But hands up who's heard Olivia Newton-Johns 1971 single 'If Not For You' ? ONJ was at the time signed to Apple records and it's a racing certainty at least one Beatle played on it - that slinky country blues bottleneck riff that runs through the song, plus the very Harrisonian lead part make the track a serious contender for my own 10 greatest guitar track listings, but would anyone take this suggestion seriously? That and the fact that the musicians chose to remain anonymous - Harrison, Clapton, Beck, Ron n Keef, who else was hanging round the Apple studios that weekend?
                But we all know who Television were/are. Don't we? My local HMV sells around 10 copies of Marquee Moon every month (or at least one a week) and there is a reason - it is a genuine classic. It is also obscurantist, frenetic, mildly sinister and probably a little painful to hear  for those who consider Tom Petty the final word from EdgeCity. No wonder the band had difficulty recording a follow up. Tom Verlaine could've retired on the strength of the title track alone. 'Marquee Moon' is almost certainly the greatest guitar album ever recorded for 3 reasons. 1) It is groundbreaking, influential, and musically adept. 2) It has an unassailable air of cooler-than-thou mystique which has lasted over three decades. 3) we've all heard it, right?
                Television are a band which inspired emulators rather than outright copyists, which is why they were able to maintain their credibility, left to retuning their Jazzmasters while waiting for the rest of the world to catch up. And in the UK, every disaffected teenager got a Lou Reed album and a Telecaster, plus the idea that image overrode ability. Which it can. Television were too awkward and uncategorisable for the monochrome world of the late 70s, and their baroque playing style was too complicated to copy. Unless of course you actually were a classically trained electric guitarist, and even then ...
                So, that's what I think makes great guitar music. And hordes of Led Zep buffs, Skynyrd maniacs and Queen devotees will disagree with me. But what I think about Gerry Garcias second solo album really belongs in another chat room.

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 8, 2008
                  I joined this mailing list on the sole purpose of
                  knowing new great music that I have not heard of. It
                  does not matter whether only 10 people has actually
                  heard and liked it and 1,000,000 other people does not
                  like it at all. Shoegaze is like that! Maybe,only less
                  than 1% of the world population liked it.In our
                  company of 5,000 employees, I am the only one who
                  liked it. Does that mean that Shoegaze is not great
                  music? I believe great music is great regardless of
                  numbers. But then, "great" now becomes very subjective
                  and is different for different people.That is true and
                  so, I listen to the opinion of only those who share
                  the same taste as me, musically.

                  Shoegaze is not about great guitar playing and I think
                  discussing "great guitar tracks" here is a bit
                  inappropriate but if Jen wants it discussed, why not?
                  Now, I was born in the 60's and have lived through the
                  70's when lead guitar playing is the dish for the
                  day. Someone will say Motley Crue or Queen or Def
                  Leppard and the likes and I could not help but cringe
                  because these are the kind of band which could not
                  have existed and nobody will notice, though they are
                  very popular! Just to give you my perspective, the
                  following are examples of some the bands which I
                  believe really matters in the 80's: Smiths, New Order,
                  Psychedelic Furs, Sonic Youth, Husker Du, Dino Jr.,
                  Cure. There's more but I could not remember them.
                  However, the following are examples of bands that
                  could have not existed and it would not make any
                  difference: Duran Duran, INXS, Spandeu Ballet, well, I
                  guess you get my drift.But they are far more popular,
                  right? Does that make them great? If you think so, I
                  rest my case.

                  So, in the spirit of sharing information, I shared
                  mine but unfortunately,in a highly opinionated way.

                  === message truncated ===
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 9, 2008
                    I wasn't criticising your own ideas about what are great guitar tracks, merely attempting to define exactly what makes for really outstanding guitar music, looking at some less than well known tracks from the 70s and trying to balance this with what I suppose I do think is the ethos of this site. These opinions are entirely my own subjective notions of what makes the difference between, for example, the solos from Eric Claptons 'Layla' and the intro to The Warlocks 'Come Save Us'. Very different uses of guitars and while 'Layla' is one of the best known 70s anthems, something like 5000 people actually bought the Warlocks 'Surgery' album.
                    Now, my own definition of 'shoegaze' is anyway slightly at odds with many of the opinions I've read on this site. I reviewed The Autumns when they played King Tuts in Glasgow around 3 years ago and started the Is This Music? review with a definition of my own - 'a term used to describe a number of bands who for whatever reason weren't looking at their audience'. This is, I realise, a bit glib, but it is actually how the term 'shoegaze'  was coined, around two decades ago. There is more to it than that though, and my own difficulty in separating what I think is 'shoegaze' from 'dreampop' means that I tend to leave bands such as Slowdive to Jen herself in any discussions here, my own likes leaning towards the more rockist bands such as Ride, Loop, Spacemen3, the Mary Chain, Cocteau Twins, Julian Cope, House Of Love, MBV - I am old enough to have heard all of these band first time round and at least had opinions regarding them, although I am very far from a misty eyed nostalgia freak. I wouldn't really want to relive the late 80s, especially the turn of the decade (the exact beginning of the 90s).
                    From your own listings I'd say The Furs are a great guitar band, and Husker Du are the band that invented Emo. There was a little more theatricality around the start of the Brit 80s though, so many bands of that time owed much to Roxy Music and Bryan Ferrys lounge crooner vocal style.
                    Where would a discussion around great keyboard albums lead to? I'm not even certain Japan's 'Gentlemen Take Polaroids' is available now (I could ask HMV though, probably £5 as a reissue), an album which has similar qualities to 'Marquee Moon', basically a one-off unrepeatable and unclassifiable work of true genius. What can I add to that list? Rick Wakeman?
                    If like me you've worked around the fringes of the music industry for a number of years and heard literally hundreds of guitar band albums, let alone what I already heard as a teenager in the late 70s and early 80s, then what makes it onto my own personal desert island top ten has to seriously stand out as a work of sonic art, albums I can listen to again and again and still get something new from. Not everyone is as keen on the heavier end of Shoegaze
                    as I am, but I met the Warlocks on one of their visits to King Tuts in 2003, and a very decent and charming group of people they were, far from the blood spattered monsters their name might suggest. And a great guitar band, but that's only what I think.

                    Here, from YouTube, is recently discovered footage from the 1930s of a group of musicians waiting for someone to invent the electric guitar. Is this the first ever rock n roll song? (I own a vinyl copy of this and it is, without exaggeration, awesome. In a large way)

                    === message truncated ===

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 11, 2008
                      Opinion are good. I like opinions and discussion, especially when it
                      comes to music, and I've said this before, but I'll say it again -
                      this is a Group, not just a personal megaphone for me to yap about
                      what I like (Lush, Secret Shine, Blood Red Shoes, Sons And
                      Daughters), so it's cool to talk about whatever music genre you're
                      into - I don't care if it's shoegazer, metal, twee, punk, country,
                      surf, alternative (whatever that means), rap, rock, pop, 1980s,
                      1970s, disco, classical, electronica - whatever! LOL

                      This is not just a "shogazer"-loving Group - it's for all types of
                      music - and I would love it if more peeps talked about music - likes,
                      dislikes, artists, genres, state of industry, history of, creation
                      of, promotion of - the whole ball of wax.

                      Just FYI, I'm basing my faves lists on what I like and what I know.
                      I'm sure there is a ton of amazing music that I'm missing, especially
                      from the 1970s and earlier, and from certain musical genres, but I
                      don't have much background in anything before the 1980s, so I'm not
                      going to talk about stuff that I don't know about - unless it's about
                      Elvis, or ABBA, or David Bowie, or Heart, or Patsy Cline. LOL

                      Moving on to Great Guitar Intros, here are a few more:

                      Hotel California / The Eagles

                      The Killing Moon / Echo and the Bunnymen

                      Unbeliever / Therapy?

                      Jen

                      --- In Stratosphere_Fanzine@yahoogroups.com, neol qwerty

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 12, 2008
                        What I actually listen to, aside from review material, is mostly what I might describe as country rock. A couple of weekends ago I had a Sunday afternoon and a large stereo to myself and spent a couple of hours listening to my treasured copy of Brian Jonestown Massacres 'Bravery Repetition & Noise' album, plus The Byrds 'Dr Byrds & Mr Hyde', which I found as a very scratched vinyl album and replaced with a CD copy, and while it isn't exactly a classic Byrds album it has worn the 40 or so years since its original release quite well, plus the Something In Construction compilation, which is a very fine collection of new material. Mostly, guitar based stuff, with a country feel behind it someplace. Like the new Asteroid # 4 album, which contains all the type of work I continue to admire. Right noises for me at any rate.
                        There are so many elements which can make up a great guitar album though. Instrumentation, production, actual playing ability and the indefinable stuff that reviewers need to stretch their vocabularies to describe with any accuracy. The Weather Prophets 'Why Does The Rain' is one such track. It just sounds right, although whether that's down to songwriting, the actual instruments played on it or even just the label it was released on is a guaranteed conversation starter round at my place. Even if it doesn't really matter that much.

                        <neolqwerty@ ...> wrote:

> [...]
                        > > > else was interlocking solos the way Kantner and
                        > > > Kaukonen were, in 1966.
                        > > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=D1St6x_ xVEQ
                        > > >
                        > > > Ride. Dreams Burn Down. I had a live recording of
                        > > > this (from a gig in Sweden) and really, words such
                        > > > as 'cathedral' and 'sonic' spring to mind. Just as
                        > > > long as Alan Mcgee doesn't bother knocking my door
                        > > > looking for royalties over my sticking this up -
                        > > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=mMaJWlU2i54
                        > > >
                        > > > Electronic. Forbidden City. Something of a finest
                        > > > moment for Johnny Marr, and he had already
                        > > provided
                        > > > us with some very fine work.
                        > > > http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=rQKIvDJM47c
                        > > >
                        > > > The 10th track is Josef K's 'Pictures Of Cindy'
                        > > > which I couldn't find on YouTube. Some of you may
                        > > > already know it, or of it.
                        > > > I compiled this not exactly in a hurry, but I am
                        > > > quite certain I can come up with another 10

                        http://mail.yahoo.com

                      • neol qwerty
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 13, 2008
                          In that case, I will be introducing some bands from the Philippines where I came  from that are really worth listening to. But before you roll your eyes and say "what the ...", let me tell you that Joey Santiago of Pixies is a Filipino, as well as the Baluyut brothers of Versus.  And by the way, Secret Swingers by Versus is very good! Do yourself a favor. Listen to these.

                          1. Ang  Bandang  Shirley -  the lyrics  though is  not in English (will it matter that much?) http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.Channel&ChannelID=94037737

                          2. Sonnet 58
                          http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=5254050

                          3.  Soft Pillow Kisses
                          http://www.myspace.com/softpillowkisses

                          These bands has remained underground in Manila because majority of the population like to listen to crap music.

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 17, 2008
                              Thanks for posting about these bands - I love the guitars of Soft
                              Pillow Kisses. :)

                              Here are some bands that I'm into at the moment that are not on the
                              U.S./U.K. axis; think of this list as My Monthly Music Discoveries -
                              International Edition - June 2008:

                              1. Devastations (Australia) – Their 3rd album, 'Yes, U', is out now,
                              a departure from their previous work. Check out the deceptively
                              funky slink of "Black Ice" and the beautiful, piano-driven "An
                              Avalanche of Stars". This band is my new fave at the moment...
                              http://www.myspace.com/devastations

                              2. Monocular (Germany) – This is down-tempo "trip-hop" done right,
                              with melancholy female vocals from Nic Koray that have a sharp,
                              aching edge and memorable melodies.
                              http://www.myspace.com/monocularx

                              3. Envy (Japan) – Gorgeously heavy, guitar-driven soundscapes with
                              hushed to screamo male vocals; check out "Further Ahead of Warp" song:
                              http://www.myspace.com/officialenvy

                              4. A Sea Of Leaves (Brazil) – Beautiful shoegazer melodies with male
                              vocals gliding in mix; check out the song "Pale Horses":
                              http://www.myspace.com/aseaofleaves

                              5. Souvlaki (Chile) – Light, hesitant, hazy female vocals and
                              bubbling electronics - what more could you want? Their MySpace
                              profile is here:
                              http://www.myspace.com/souvlakii
                              and they also have a 2nd profile with a cover of Pet Shop Boys "Being
                              Boring"at:
                              http://www.myspace.com/souvlakimusic

                              6. Hansen / Randow (Norway) – I've only heard the one song on their
                              MySpace profile, but I'm lovin' it because the guy singer sounds like
                              Morten Harket!!
                              http://www.myspace.com/hansenrandow

                              7. Great Lake Swimmers (Canada) – Folky, alt-country tunage with
                              male vocals that take a bit of getting used to (well, at least for
                              me), but I love the song "Your Rocky Spine".
                              http://www.myspace.com/greatlakeswimmers

                              8. Rumskib (Denmark) – Cocteau Twins-like musical backdrop with
                              female vocal fragments:
                              http://www.myspace.com/rumskib

                              9. Pia Fraus (Estonia) – Amazingly I haven't heard this band until
                              now (I had heard of them, but didn't dig deep into their music);
                              plenty of jangly guitars and floating, hazy male and female vocal
                              melodies:
                              http://www.myspace.com/piafraus

                              10. Sugar Plum Ferry (Taiwan) - Pleasant, relaxing guitar melodies -
                              all instrumental; try not to listen to this is you're at work, or you
                              might forget to do your job. LOL
                              http://www.myspace.com/sugarplumferry