Link to article online about the 25 Most Rockin' Guitar Riffs.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2008
      I was actually going to write up my own Top 10 list for memorable
      guitar riffs, but it looks like Rolling Stone mag and this Yahoo blog
      got there first. Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and "Sweet Child
      O' Mine" by Guns 'n' Roses are on this list, but, wait a minute - what
      about "Barracuda" by Heart? Is that a running bass guitar line I'm
      hearing?

      Here's the link to article:
      http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/listoftheday/49237/the-25-most-
      infamous-guitar-riffs

      and link to "Barracuda" by Heart:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkitLUbeEg

      What are some of your most fave guitar riffs in songs?