new Cranes mp3s

  • marty moose
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004

      For those who haven't had a chance yet to hear the new Cranes album "Particles and Waves", they just posted some free mp3s to download on their site at...

      http://www.cranes-fan.com/audio/

      Really good tracks.  Could be their best album yet.  Quite amazing they're still going strong after nearly 20 yrs now.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • jdloc4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 21, 2004
        Thanks so much for posting this info!  :)  Very helpful, as I haven't had the time to order the CD yet and would like to hear what it sounds like...