Astral plays Friday @ Blank Club + LA and radio appearance KXLU!

  • Astral
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2008
      Hey folks!
      This Friday, May 2, Astral returns to San Jose with
      Mute Angst Envy, and the Crutch for an evening at the
      Blank Club! Come join us! it's Mute Angst Envy's CD
      release show and should be a blast.

      Friday, May 2
      Mute Angst Envy / Astral / the Crutch
      44 S. Almaden blvd
      san jose, CA
      9pm, $8

      Also, the following week, we'll be in socal performing
      at LA's premier goth/ industrial club, Bar Sinister!

      Saturday, May 10
      Bar Sinister
      1652 N. Cherokee ave
      hollywood, CA
      11pm, $10

      And we'll be performing a short set on the radio on
      KXLU 88.9fm on the "Live at Five" show, 5pm! tune in!

      We're in the middle of recording the 3rd full length
      album and have tons of new songs, so come out!
      www.myspace.com/astral

      xo
      astral

      Astral free downloads, photos, and info:
      http://www.myspace.com/astral

      Be a better friend, newshound, and