Ether Aura hosts Aural Bliss tonight on Auralgasms Radio

  • zumball
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008
      In honor of the Auralgasms-sponsored Detroit concert from Ether Aura and Bell Hollow, we are turning over the reins of Aural Bliss for one special night.

      Join K8 from Ether Aura on Sunday, April 27th, at 10pm est, as she spins the best in ethereal Shoegaze, Dreampop, Britpop, Trip Hop, and Electronica on Auralgasms Radio. Featuring tracks from Air, The Raveonettes, Broadcast, Ladytron, Echobelly, Bell Hollow, Ether Aura and much, much more!!

      Also, dont forget to join Zumby, Mikey Love, DJ K8, and all the Bliss-ites in the Auralgasms chat room during the show!!

      Auralgasms Radio