Clairecords New Releases!

  • clairecords
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 6:23 AM
      Hey folks,

      A little shameless promotion for our 3 fantastic new releases out now:

      Secret Shine-All of The Stars CD (these UK shoegazers finally bust out
      a 2nd album after a 14 year delay since their debut album for Sarah
      Records!)

      Tears Run Rings-Always, Sometimes, Seldom, Never CD (Fresh off their
      Midwest US tour with Secret Shine, their debut is a gorgeous slice of
      Slowdive-styled shoegaze with more pop sensibility)

      park avenue music-by hearts+horses CD (the transitional album from
      Sacramento duo park avenue music into their hearts+horses phase, this
      is hauntingly beautiful piano music and electronic twitterings -- for
      fans of Erik Satie, Broadcast, Mum, etc.)

      Lots of links and info found at www.clairecords.com -- or head
      straight to www.tonevendor.com to buy em. And naturally myspace pages
      for all:

      www.myspace.com/secretshine