Added 2 Audio Files - Julee Cruise and Moon And Melodies.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Just added a couple of songs, one by Julee Cruise, of Twin Peaks TV
      show theme fame, and one by Moon And Melodies, which I think is a
      collaboration between certain members of Cocteau Twins (with Liz Fraser
      on vocals) and Harold Budd.

      Tracks are in Files section, in Audio Files folder,
      titled "JuleeCruiseSummerKissesWinterTears"
      and "MoonAndMelodiesOozeOutAndAway" (at least, I *think* it's Moon And
      Melodies - although it sounds like an extract of a Cocteau Twins song
      to me, so maybe I've been hoodwinked. LOL).

      Enjoy - Jen